I will be leading a seasonally based, locally sourced cooking class at the home of WAPF chapter leader Stacey Cimino in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. I will focus on incorporating a variety of techniques to get the most flavor and nutrition out of the foods you eat.
When: Saturday, Janurary 25th @ 4pm
Where: Cape Elizabeth, Maine
The following menu reflects the foods that can be found in Maine during the cooler months of the year. All recipes are gluten free, and made with clean, honest ingredients.
- Warm Cider tonic w/ maple bitters and chili pepper
- Chicken and WIld Rice Soup
- Celery Root and Apple Slaw
- Beef Curry w/ Butternut Papperdelle
- Caramelized Apples with Cacao Nib Crumble and Swallowtail Farm Greek Yogurt
Investment: $50 per person
Contact: email@example.com or sign up to the right!